Great ideas for dream kitchens. I&D invites you to prove it!
The first contest of Inspire & Design Program, LaCuisineInternational.com’s app, is a call for designers to show their best ideas and proposals for kitchen design. Our search is not towards creating a complete gallery of designs in AutoCAD. No. We seek genius design and encourage our nascent community to participate in a challenge that will open the way for many novices and renowned creators to have a stage in which they can demonstrate the most innovative, avant-garde, and beautiful in kitchen design.
What is our challenge about?
Each entrant must:
• Present a kitchen design – all styles will be well received – but the most important appliances in the design should be Smeg or Liebherr products. The minimum number of kitchen appliances required is 3 Smeg and Liebherr products.
• Use at least one Liebherr refrigeration unit in the design.
• Present three photographs and/or 3D renders of the project in a minimum of 300 DPI. The entry files must be in the following formats: PDF, JPEG, TIFF.
• Appliances to be included must be selected from the list of units provided by the sponsor. (See list)
• Ranges, rangetops, ovens, and cooktops are valid appliances that meet the requirement of a minimum of 3 Smeg and Liebherr products. Other details regarding ventilation, microwave ovens, and warming drawers are not.
• The entrant must send a design description (no more than 500 words).
• The entry must be submitted to email@example.com
What will be evaluated?
A panel of experts and professionals with expertise in kitchen design will be responsible for carefully evaluating each entry submitted to the competition. Likewise, the criteria under which the participating projects will be qualified will have the following criteria:
• Visual appeal and style: 40%
• Practicality and Technology: 20%
• Thoughtfulness to overall kitchen workflow and caring to detail: 20%
• Innovation and Creativity: 20%
The projects with the highest score under these criteria will be awarded as follows:
• 1st prize: $ 2000
• 2nd Prize: $ 1000
• 3rd prize: $ 500
Who can participate in the contest?
Any designer or architect with inspiration and desire to show their creative work in South Florida, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Panama, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Curaçao, El Salvador, French West Indies, Grenada, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Puerto Rico, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Martin / Saint Maarten, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos, and US Virgin Islands.
How to participate in the contest
The first thing is that participants must follow Inspire & Design Program’s registration protocol, which can easily be done by visiting the website http://www.inspireanddesignprogram.com, downloading the App, and start their participation in the contest.
Secondly, designers who want to compete will have to answer correctly, truthfully, and fully all the questions on the registration form to be eligible to win any of the prizes. After this you will receive an email with your valid registration in the App.
Important points to be taken into account:
• Each designer can only register once in the App – multiple registrations from the same designer will result in their non-eligibility for the contest. (See Terms and Conditions of the competition)
• Each designer can compete with as many designs as they want to submit.
• Photographs or 3D renders sent as part of the design presentation constitute the affirmation, representation, and warranty of the designer to the sponsor that:
o The design presented in the photo or 3D render is the designer’s unique, exclusive, and original creative work and that there is no other person claiming the design’s authorship.
o The designer has not previously sold, transferred or licensed the photo or 3D render to another person.
o Sending the photo or 3D render to the sponsor and the use by the sponsor of the photograph or 3D rendering does not infringe on another person’s intellectual property rights.
o The designer promises to compensate and hold the sponsor not responsible from all claims, losses, costs, and damages that may result from breaching the previous representation and warranties.
o Before and after photos of the kitchen are highly appreciated, but not required.
With all these clear guidelines to follow, we look forward to receive your proposals before November 17th, 2017, when the reception period of this contest end. Let creativity win!